HOT CHEETOS TURKEY
FLAMIN HOT CHEETOS TURKEY
1 tablespoon Flour
2 medium onion, cut into wedges
8 to 16 pound Turkey, thawed
3 tablespoons melted Butter
1 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon ground Black Pepper
1 tsp Poultry Seasoning
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tablespoon Paprika
1 tablespoon Dry Basil
1 large Bag of CHEETOS FLAMIN HOT &CRUNCHY ( or DORITOS )
- Heat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Place the Hot Cheetos in a Food Prosecessor and process until completely crushed. Add all remaining ingredients except the Turkey, onions, and Butter and pulse to mix.
- Peel and slice onions. Line bottom of a large roasting pan that is big enough to hold your Turkey. Pour 5 tablepoons of olive oil or corn oil in the pan. Add the omions and mix.
- Place the Turkey in the pan. Brush the whole Turkey with butter. Place Turkey in pan so the breast side is down and the back of the turkey is facing up. Take a handful of the crushed Cheetosand rub over the back of the turkey and press the Cheetos mixture into the skin of the turkey.
- Turn the turkey over so the breast side is facing up. Take remaining Cheetos and press into the whole surface of the Turkey. Add 1 cup of water to pan.
- Place the Turkey in the oven and cook at 350 degrees until the turkey reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees, when you place a meat thermomter in the thickest part of the turkey.
Place Your Thermometer HERE to Get the proper temp-ready of you TURKEY
Take the TURKEY Out of the OVEN When you Have a Reading of 160 Degrees
The TURKEY Will Still COntinue to cook after it comes out of Oven
TURKEY COOKING TIME CHART
COOK TURKEY at 325 DEGREES
Heat the Oven at 375 DEGREES and once you Put You TURKEY in the Oven
TURN The TEMPERATURE DOWN to 325 DEGREES and Cook
The BIG LEBOWSKI COOKBOOK
GOT ANY KAHLUA ?