COFFEE LOVERS REJOICE !!!
COFFEE IS GOOD FOR YOU !!!
Yes Boys and Girls, all you Coffee Lovers out there, it’s True, Coffee is Good for You. Ye-Ha! Don’t you just love it. You might have heard from time-to-time that coffee is not good for you, bad for your health. Not So, but just the opposite, Coffee is Good for you. Coffee is High in Antioxidants, which can protect against damaged cells and reduce your risk of chronic disease including Diabetes, Heart Disease, and Strokes.
Now this is really good news, Great News in fact, the prevention and reduced risk of getting Heart Disease, Diabetes, and Stoke is major, and anything any sane person should be ecstatic and rejoice over, “I am.” Coffee can help prevent Alzheimer’s and Parkinson Disease. Awesome!
Just remember, moderation is the key, too much coffee can cause nausea, jitters, and a rapid heart beat. It is safe to drink up to 5 cups a day, if you start getting over 8 cups you may have problems and adverse side affects. So remember, enjoy your coffee, you can love it, but stay moderate and it will love you back. As for me, I just love and adore my morning coffee. I usually have a second cup in the late afternoon, but hardly ever after 4 PM and I’m finished for the day, until my next glorious morning cup to start another day, my Coffee, in the Cafe, the newspaper and I’m set, Buon Giorno!
*THIS ARTICLE FOCUSES PRIMARILY ON THE POSITIVE BENEFITS OF DRINKING COFFEE, ALTHOUGH THERE ARE CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE DRINKING COFFEE CAN BE BAD FOR YOU, SUCH AS PEOPLE WITH ANXIETY OR SLEEPING DISORDERS. IN TERMS OF HEALTH, COFFEE IS BEST DRUNK WHEN IT’S BLACK OR WITH VERY LITTLE SUGAR AND MILK ADDED. DRINKING A VENTI MOCHA WITH WHIPPED CREAM FOUR TIMES A DAY ISN’T GOOD FOR ANYONE.
“Drinking My COFFEE”
The BIG LEBOWSKI COOKBOOK
How to Make a WHITE RUSSIAN COCKTAIL
And Other Recipes Using KAHUA Coffee Liquor
CHILI BURGERS STEAKS
And All of The DUDES FAVORITE RECIPES
HOT CHEETOS THANKSGIVING TURKEY
CLICK HER For RECIPE
Big Lebowski – Reservoir Dogs – Pulp Fiction Mash-Up
The Dude’s PUMPKIN PIE CHEESECAKE
Copied From The CHEESECAKE FACTORY
DUDE’S CHEESCAKE FACTORY PUMPKIN PIE CHEESECAKE
For the Graham Cracker Crust
30 Graham Crackers
5 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
2 Tablespoons White Sugar
For The Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake
16 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
½ Cup White Sugar
½ Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
(1) 15 Ounce Can Pumpkin Puree
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
16 Ounces Heavy Whipping Cream
- Crush graham crackers using a plastic bag and a rolling pin (or a food processor if you have one).
- Stir in sugar, and melted butter.
- Grease a 9 inch cake pan or springform pan. Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom. Refrigerate for ~30 minutes or until set.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, brown sugar, and white sugar until light and smooth.
- Stir in pumpkin, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice until fully combined.
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. (I used an ice cold bowl/whisk, but a mixer would work as well).
- Fold into pumpkin cheesecake mixture.
- Spread evenly into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set.
- Garnish with additional whipped cream if desired.
The DUDE’S BIG LEBOWSKI COOKBOOK
GOT ANY KAHLUA ?
LOTS of GREAT RECIPES FROM THE DUDE
HOW to COOK The PERFECT STEAK
RECIPES for THANKSGIVING
TACOS / BURITOS
and More …
From The DUDE